Learn the theory, practice, safety, and science of multi-style meditation. This training includes approaches from a variety of lineages and traditions so you can easily adapt your classes for beginners or more advanced students.
Styles include open and closed-eyed meditation, vipassana, metta, mantra, japa mala, walking meditation, nature techniques, sacred geometry, mindfulness, mudras, and much more. Learn meditation-focused warm-up sequences to open the body in preparation for sitting. Program includes optional gentle yoga classes.
Explore the expansive and life-affirming practice of meditation in a way that honours your need for individuality, reflection, and inner connection.
What Are The Key Components Of The Course?
What Will I Learn In This Course?
- The theory and practice of multi-style meditation.
- Benefits and cautions of meditation.
- The difference between going wide and going deep.
- Mental patterns, mental dispositions, and personality traits as they apply to meditation.
- How to manage boredom and resistance.
- How meditation alters our brain, personality, and capacity for empathy.
- Accessing the meditation current; entering the slipstream.
- Alchemy and the power of the pineal gland.
- Increasing positive emotions and life satisfaction.
- Decreasing feelings of loneliness and disconnection.
- From self-judgement to self-compassion.
- Body-focused relaxation techniques.
- Metta, Tonglen, Mindfulness, and Zazen.
- Open monitoring, awareness-based, and surrender meditation.
- Japa, tratak, and sacred geometry meditations.
- Over 25 additional meditation tools and practices.
- The shake, rattle, and roll effect and how to manage these experiences.
- Breath-focused meditations and other ways to access the power of the subtle energy body.
- Techniques to assess your student’s readiness for meditation.
- Common mistakes when guiding students in meditation and how to avoid them.
- Myths of meditation and how to overcome blocks to meditating.
- Trauma-sensitive practices to support your students.
- Use of silence to calm the central nervous system.
- Addiction to adrenaline in modern society; meditation as an antidote.
- How to develop a lasting home practice.
- Harmonizing posture, breath, and state of mind.
- Accessing higher states of consciousness.
- Cultivating gratitude and openness.
- The intersection between science and mysticism.
- Transforming suffering and cultivating oneness.
- Igniting your natural instinct to heal.
- Earth-based mini-flows and therapeutic sequences including support for the spine, hips, neck, ankles, and feet.
- Use of props to support healthy seated posture.
- 7 meditation-focused yoga flows
We want you to be fully satisfied with your training experience, therefore refunds can be issued within 3 days of purchase. After that, the course is yours and you’ll have lifetime access to come back and learn as often as you like. Due to the digital nature of the content, once that deadline has passed, no refunds are available.
* Tamika and Carolyn are both psychotherapists (RSW, MSW) and mental health professionals, however, they are not medical professionals. This course is not intended to cure or treat anxiety, depression, or other symptoms. It is recommended that you seek support from your medical and/or healthcare professionals to deal with your specific issues and symptoms related to mental health. The material in the training is intended to support your healing path.