If you’re like me, you’ve experienced anxiety before—and it’s not pretty.
But if you don’t have it, I bet it touches the lives of people you love, which can be heartbreaking.
Anxiety has been around a long time but science and research are no closer to a cure and sadly, it’s only getting worse out there. Something this serious should not involve mountains of guesswork!
Using the information I’ve discovered from my work as a therapist and wellness leader, along with the revolutionary (and proven) work of Anthony William, in this video I’ll break down:
- What causes anxiety (it’s not all in your head)
- 4 radically unique expressions of anxiety (lived experiences, not diagnoses)
- How understanding your unique expression of anxiety can make you feel less alone
- Why positivity and positive thoughts aren’t enough
- Why your anxiety is never your fault
- One specific tool you can use right away to help reduce symptoms
- Where to go next in your healing journey
- What if I told you there’s a body of work that has healed (or dramatically reduced symptoms) for millions of people, but it’s not common knowledge and you have to dig for it?
If you enjoyed this video, I’d love to hear your thoughts by email or in the comments. Never forget we’re in this together.
Join Tamika and Carolyn for the online Yoga for Anxiety course. Registration closes January 15, 2023.